After several times of reviewing by the WordPress Team, Auto Bulb Finder for WordPress & WooCommerce has been published on WordPress.org. The available version is 2.5.2. The link on WordPress.org is https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-bulb-finder-for-wp-wc/.
How to install the plugin?
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin area.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- In the search box type “Auto Bulb” and click Search Plugins.
- Find the Auto Bulb Finder for WordPress & WooCommerce plugins and click Install Now.
- Click Activate to activate the plugin.
How to use the plugin?
Add the shortcode
[abf] to any page or post to display the search bar. The search bar will be displayed on the page or post. The search bar will be shown by Year, Make, and Model.
What’s new in this version?
- Fixed the layout of the search bar on mobile devices under the general themes.
- The new installation can have a trial version for 3 days. The trial version can access all 50000 vehicles’ online databases to search for the right bulb size.
- Improved the default promotion message below the search result. It can be changed on the settings page.
What’s new in the next version?
- New search bar layout options.
- New vehicle templates that can be imported for testing.