Keeping track of orders across multiple WooCommerce stores can be a hassle, but with WooCat app, it’s a breeze! WooCat allows you to receive order notifications from all your stores in one place.
First or all you need to install and config the WooCat App
- Download WooCat App from App Store.
- Learn how to add WooCommerce stores to WooCat App.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Open the WooCat App and click on the Order tab.
- Click on the “Notification” on the top tab and the “Alert” icon on the top right.
- Turn on the Switch for each store you want to receive notifications from.
- You’re all set! You’ll now receive order notifications from all your stores in the WooCat app.
Click on the stores in Order Notification of WooCat, you can see all Webhooks on your store. You can enable, disable or remove all Webhooks as you want.
How does it work?
WooCat App will create 2 Webhooks with WooCommerce REST API of your store. The 2 Webhooks will be triggered on order-created and order-paid.
When clients paid for the orders, your store will send a hook to WooCat Notification Server. The hook contains the device ID of your iPhone or iPad. WooCommercer Notification Server will deliver the message to APNS – Apple Push Notification Server. You’ll get a new order notification with a cha-ching alert.
With order notifications in WooCat, you can stay on top of your orders and keep your business running smoothly. Try it out today!